Sunday, October 16, 2011

'Tis The Season To Entertain & To Be Entertained



October Swap proved Dallas swappers are a fancy lot.  The Holidays are around the corner...love this time of year...soon we'll be sending invitations or getting invitations to mingle, sparkle and party.  When invited I love taking an edible host gift...the list is long: wine, coffee beans, fruit jam, local honey + cheese, seasonal organic fruit, you get the idea. 

For my November swap I will keep in mind the many invitations to come, wink, and what I would love to gift the host.  My wish is that it can be served that evening, enjoyed the next morning or shared with friends at a later date.  Think I'll make pear butter, apple butter, tomato jam........

1 comment:

  1. Many times, we should consume nutritious although are ill-informed of properly steps to make. Sometimes supper you think could possibly be great could possibly actually definitely not become right for anyone, in conjunction with vice-versa. Health Food


    This information examines a number of straightforward diet changes you'll be ready to generate right away that can enhance overall wellness.

    ReplyDelete