Friday, September 2, 2011

September Swap

Wow! We had some really beautiful swap goodies. It was so much fun meeting new people that share the food passion!

Check out all the beautiful food and fun here. Join our flickr group and share your photos with us. Join our facebook page to see all the latest and greatest happenings.

With two swaps behind us, I'm finding more and more inspiration to branch out with some new creations! I'm thinking I'll do all kinds of different spreads next month. Or maybe pickles? Jams? Maybe I'll bake? No I'll do something with my 25 pounds of fire roasted hatch green chiles hanging out in my freezer. Who knows! We'll see! Can't wait! :-)

Stay tuned for October swap details. We'll open registration in the next couple of weeks. We have a new host...so exciting!

Last but not least...BIG THANKS to Phillip and The Wine Therapist! You rock!

1 comment:

  1. Several truly offer that you should 'help cure' much more information on problems and even Health Food

    nutritionary insufficiencies typically experienced through most people.

    ReplyDelete